Five First Saturdays
The five first Saturdays devotion is one that is so intimately connected with the anniversary of 100 years since the Fatima apparitions. Our Lady expressly asked for these conditions to be fulfilled for five consecutive first Saturdays:
1. To receive Holy Communion.
2. To make a good Confession (eight days before or after).
3. To recite a five decade Rosary.
4. To spend 15 minutes meditating on one or all of the mysteries of the Rosary.
5. Offer the devotions in reparation for sins committed against the Immaculate Heart.
1. In reparation for blasphemies uttered against her Immaculate Conception.
2. In reparation for blasphemies uttered against her Divine Maternity.
3. In reparation for blasphemies uttered against her Virginity.
4. In reparation for those who impress hatred for her in the hearts of children.
5. In reparation for insults committed against her sacred images.
Those who observe the five First Saturdays receive the promise of Our Lady who will help at the hour of death with all graces needed for the salvation of their souls. Let us respond generously to the requests of the Immaculate Heart of Mary for a world so in need of God's mercy and for the conversion of poor sinners and the country of Russia.